Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default New members signing on.

I decided to add this sticky because a lot of new members join the Anchorage and then never surface. If you are aware of a new member in your neck of the woods it at least gives you the option of dropping them a PM to welcome them if they don't post.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Jim, aka Jersey Escapee from Maryland.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new shipmate. He is Tony, aka Sneeringfanatic from Illinois.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome somewhat belatedly an old friend from the Drome. Davey aka Davey Jones from the Netherlands.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Jason from Chicago. He goes under the name of jlgunder.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have another new shipmate. He is Kevin, aka ASW064 from Indiana.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from the Czech Republic. He is Zdenek, aka butter10.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate Michal from the Slovak Republic.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate, Mark, aka Pellew from Texas.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we have a first among shipmates. Pixa, aka Pixatintes fly's the flag of Andorra.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new member joined us yesterday. He is Pedro, aka Glorioso XVIII from Malaga Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by Toni, aka ensaladamixta from Northern Spain.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today Mark, aka Bogert from Washington State joins our crew.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we had a new shipmate haul up alongside. He is Andy, aka CptHellride from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new hand from Saudi. He is Peter, aka Rendomorph sailing with the British fleet.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate from Spain joins us this evening. He is José, aka cuervo.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another new shipmate. He is Halvor from Norway.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate who will need no introduction to many of us here. Guus from the Netherlands.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Rory, aka Hawkeye from New York.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another brother from the USA. He is Joe, aka shoelessjoe870 from Pennsylvania.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from the USA. He is Joe, aka Roland 19 from New hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Matt,aka Kriegmeister from Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from Germany. He is Nils, aka TheRealNobody from Hessen.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we hav a new shipmate. He is Christopher, aka OHPerry from Virginia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate joins us this evening. He is Christian, aka mariner447 from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a shipmate from Down Under. He is Chris, aka Bonusinches from Victoria Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from America. He is Mark,aka Vesario from Washington State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another shipmate from the United States joins us today. He is Tom, aka tkoziate from Ohio.

Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 08-05-2017 at 10:40.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome Tom, aka TGK from the United States.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by Lankin, a new shipmate from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new member to join us is Chris, aka Bonusinches from Australia.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Also today Tom, aka TGK from the USA.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from Sweden. He is Markus, aka falkmarten.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our latest shipmate signed in today. He is Kai, aka Klaus St. from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome another shipmate. He is Rene, aka JRArmstrong from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today's new shipmate is Jared, aka jmhahn from the U.S.A.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome Keegan, aka Nittanyfan04 from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Clifford, aka Cadfaele from Ontario Canada.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Matthias, aka Maturin from Germany.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. he is Michael, aka 3greubs4 from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate from the U.S.A.
    He is Anthony, aka Sig226 from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new shipmate from the USA. He is Cordell. aka Mohsar from Boston.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate Allan, aka noordvyk from BC Canada.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another new shipmate from the US joined us. He is Glenn, aka ggrubel07 from New York State.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate James, aka El Capitan from Texas.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate. He is Robert, aka HMS Goliath from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate from Spain joined the crew. He is Martin, aka markto from Madrid.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new shipmate today. he is Rick Martin from Dayton, Ohio.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yes two Martin's in one day.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by Christian, aka Cloen from Denmark.
    Rob.