Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from Italy. He is Luca, aka Waterloo from Tuscany.
    Rob.
    Last edited by Bligh; 06-29-2022 at 12:18.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome another new shipmate from the USA. He is Eric, aka CapnE from St Paul Minnesota.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome another new shipmate from the USA. He is Anthony aka ea6prowler from California.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Earlier today we were joined by a new shipmate from Australia. He is Rob, aka Gorbak from Tasmania.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate from the Far East. He is Logan, aka loganfong from Hong Kong.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate from Spain. He is Félix, aka FoxtrotF from Cantabria.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Luxembourg. He is Dan, aka Steda from Huncehrange.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from Canada. He is Gabriel, aka gabe69velasquez from Manitoba.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from Mexico. He is Ivis, aka ivishga, from Monterrey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have another shipmate joining us from the USA. She is Sarah, aka Natkerensky from Chicago.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Australia. He is Royce, aka Cry Havoc from Perth.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Kirk, aka KirkH from Alabama.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a shipmate from Germany. He is Dirk, aka Bush from Essen.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Dan, aka AlatosTheBlue from Massachusetts.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we were joined by a new shipmate from France.
    He is Pierre, aka Skippy13090 from the Bouches du Rhone.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from the United States.
    He is Bilbo from New York.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have another new shipmate from the United States joining us.
    He is John, Aka Sleepyhollow77 from Pennsylvania.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another US shipmate this evening . He is James, aka lord_chaos45 from Washington.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we were joined by a new shipmate from Spain. He is Carlos,aka MintJam from Madrid.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Italy. He is Koray, aka gabrielkoray from Venice.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome our first new shipmate of the New Year. He is Morten, aka Blunt111 from Denmark.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Von, aka Rugen from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate to the anchorage. He is William Bush from Germany.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by Andre, Doctor Maveric, from Australia. He is also a member of the Drome so some of you may well be aware of him already.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from the USA. He is Scott, aka Barnicle Bill from Illinois.

Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we also welcome anothe French shipmate. He is Pluce from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Brian, aka CT_Sailor from Connecticut.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new shipmate from the USA. He is Peter, aka Mengjiao from North Carolina.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome a new shipmate from Ireland. She is Laura, aka Laura14 from Longford.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new member from the USA. He is Peter, aka PeterBrodbeck from California.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from New Zealand. He is Andrew, aka Andrev88 from Gisborne.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from Europe. He is krikkebier from Belgium.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome another new shipmate from the USA. He is Dan, aka Dansull from Massachussetts.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We also have a new member from Australia. He is Nigel, aka Dark Horse from Adelaide.

Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a sailor from the Great Lakes joining the Fleet. He is Joe, aka Harper62 from Illinois.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another US sailor joins us today. He is Dan, ana DanDess from Virginia Beach.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning a new shipmate joins us from Italy. He is Massimo, aka Momax from Rome.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from Russia. He is Alex, aka Gaiseric from Ivanovo Oblast.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And a second new shipmate today. He is Joseph, aka Matinee Idyll from Victoria.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from the UK. He is Chris, aka Cap'n Kenway from Surrey.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate joins us this evening from Australia.
    He is Chris, aka Chris49 from Melbourne.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we welcome an old mate from the Drome. He is Pete, aka Stumptonian from Oregon.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a new shipmate from Germany. He is Dolf, aka adbenn from Dortmund.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Canada. He is Karl, aka Krudnik from Ontario.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening a new shipmate joins us from Czechia. He is Filip, aka filippisusi from Dvur Kralove.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins us from Switzerland. he is Daniel, aka Alpenjon from Bern.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Caedmon, aka Caedmon the Bold from Texas.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate. He is Paolo, aka fastspinecho from Chicago.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome another new shipmate from down under. He is Roland, aka Rip from Perth in Western Australia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by Matthew, aka hismas from Cornwall.

Rob.