Thread: New members signing on.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate Pedro, aka pedcarr from Puerto Rico.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new member from the Czech Republic. He is Sten, aka sten.s from Prague.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have another new sailor from the USA joining us. He is Mark, aka makartall from Virginia.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate from France. He is Laurent from Lille.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate joining us from Ireland. He is Richard, aka meldiron from Kildare.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new French sailor joins the fleet. He is Tim, aka Tim HONIER from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning another shipmate joins us from France. He is Stanislasn aka Stan95 from Paris.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Spain. He is Jamie, aka beerholder from Madrid.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate joining us from Australia. He is Ben, aka Deepthought1234 from New South Wales.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate from the USA. He is Warren, aka Warpup from Oregon.

Rob.