Hello!

I am Thomas, 23 years old. Me and my four friends bought Sails of Glory Starter Set last summer together with two additional mats, two terrain packs (coastal + batteries) and 4 other ships (forgot their names but two with 70 guns and two with 100+ guns).

Reason why I joined this forum was to look for any news and additional content for this game! We only played a couple of matches, but planning to do more.
I am looking for some additional scenarios that we could play, already found the extra ones on Ares Games. In one of these scenarios they discussed naval landings which had my attention!
Where can I buy some longboats for my ships to launch a beach assault for example? Pictures would also help!

I also found the point values table of Ares Games since I am used to Wargaming that consist of points game so these are very welcome! However, I found that the ships we have for French far outweigh points cost compared to our English ships. Is that right?

Is there also more news from Ares Games about 3D Terrain that fits the coastal and batteries pack? I saw something on the SoG Facebook page.

Last thing, is there someone that made Crew and Captain skill cards?

That's it for now!

Best regards,
Thomas