Thread: Extra Equipment?

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Kenneth

Default Extra Equipment?

Several questions here...mostly concerning buying extra material

1. For some reason, I have an extra French SoL and a British D deck... (did not check the box when it came in 2 years ago so it may have come that way.) Is there a way to buy a B deck?

2. I bought some damaged ships at Origins ($5, but with broken sails).. I have glued the sails but now see that I am missing one base... can I buy bases?

3. I am working on a Convoy senario ( possibly using extra ships I have from Age of Empires (small) or some I got at Hobby Lobby (large) for the merchant men. Thinking of using the D/B Decks as the merchant men would not be very agile... again... can I buy extra decks.

4. AND I would need bases to be consistent (with some sort of wind gauge insert). I can make some of my own but if they are cheap enough....

5. Finally, I have some stuff that I no longer need, 2 of the play mats and one set of the Coastal Batteries and 1 set of Coasts and Shoals (in Shink). How do I go about listing these for sale/trade.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by lewk View Post
    Several questions here...mostly concerning buying extra material

Hi Ken.

1. For some reason, I have an extra French SoL and a British D deck... (did not check the box when it came in 2 years ago so it may have come that way.) Is there a way to buy a B deck?
    It is not possible to buy decks unless someone has spares to sell. I happen to have an unopened B deck that you are welcome to.

2. I bought some damaged ships at Origins ($5, but with broken sails).. I have glued the sails but now see that I am missing one base... can I buy bases?

I can also send you a base.

3. I am working on a Convoy senario ( possibly using extra ships I have from Age of Empires (small) or some I got at Hobby Lobby (large) for the merchant men. Thinking of using the D/B Decks as the merchant men would not be very agile... again... can I buy extra decks.

Can't help on this one.

4. AND I would need bases to be consistent (with some sort of wind gauge insert). I can make some of my own but if they are cheap enough....

I make my own.

5. Finally, I have some stuff that I no longer need, 2 of the play mats and one set of the Coastal Batteries and 1 set of Coasts and Shoals (in Shink). How do I go about listing these for sale/trade.
    Go here:- http://sailsofglory.org/forumdisplay.php?32-For-Sale-Trade
    Post as new thread, and when he gets time Keith will moderate your advert and it will appear.
    Make sure to read the rules of trading first.

Hope that this is some use to you.
    Rob.