Thread: New Members.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new member from Cornwall. He is Nick, aka Nick Warrick.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate joins us today. He is Ian, aka iad37 from Cardiff.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our first new shipmate for over a month is Scott, aka LickOfTheCat from Sheffield.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from Lancashire. He is Al, aka Caradhras from Blackpool.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we welcome a new shipmate from Shropshire. He is Dennis, aka Devious.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we greet a new shipmate from Staffordshire. He is Mark, aka Adanem.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate. He is Ian, aka PrivatePikeDa, from the East Riding of Yorkshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today a new shipmate joins us from Bournemouth. Lily, Aka Lily99 proudly flying the ensign of the Principality of Wales.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday another new shipmate joined the British Fleet. He is Jeff, Aka J-Wooldridge from Essex.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning I am very happy to welcome Andrew, Simon's son to the Anchorage. He goes under the name of CptPugwash.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It is not often that I get to welcome two new UK shipmates in one day, but here we are.
    The new sailor is Andrew, aka ABish from Sheffield.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by another US sailor. He is John, aka mightymars from New York.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And yet another new member from the US. Steve, aka camelx from Colorado.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome Chris, aka nugget, from East Sussex.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Doing well this week as we now have another new shipmate joining us. He is Jed, aka Nelson from Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Dirk, aka Braaivleis from Kent.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins us from Hampshire. He is Dave, aka Davidaro from Alton.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Cheshire. He is Craig, aka Craig21 from Chester.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Al, aka Whisperin Al from Kent.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome Paul, aka Graculus from the West Midlands.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by a new shipmate. He is Paul, aka psutcliffe from West Yorkshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we were joined by a new shipmate from Ireland.
    He is Stephen Gilbert from Bantry.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from West Sussex. He is Mark, aka Sparty 1701 from East Grinstead.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from South Wales. He is Andrew, aka Milla from Glamorgan.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning after a long wait we now welcome our latest shipmate to the British Fleet.

He is Seb, aka Sebastianlaird from Wiltshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

After a little problem with his E-mail confirmation message, we can now welcome another new shipmate from here in the UK. He is Jim, aka Jimbo 75 from the West Midlands.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome yet another shipmate. He is Simon, aka bigfatfred from the West Midlands.
    Rob.