Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default New Members.

Today we can welcome War Boar to the Anchorage.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new enlisted man today.Bruce, aka. Brucesea from Hampshire.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new shipmate. Andrew, aka Jaw78 from Liverpool.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today another new hand joins our crew. He is Martin, aka Weatherhead from Derbyshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have a new shipmate today, Geoff, aka geoffk from Sussex.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new shipmate has joined us during my leave. He is David from Richmond Surrey, aka Dadup.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new messmate. David aka Nautical is from Cambridge.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new recruit for today is Thomas, aka Thomas Hardy from Dorset.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we can welcome two new shipmates to the Anchorage. John and Ruth, aka Joshamee Gibbs and Calypso, known in their other incarnation as Mr and Mrs John Biggles.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate alongside. He is Paul, aka Kurosawa from Gloucestershire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we have a new shipmate Kevin, aka Harmon from the South of Ireland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Our latest recruit is Dave, aka Sphere5606 from Southport.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A new member joins the British Fleet tonight. He is Gareth, aka Khelrauko from Buckinghamshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we have a new shipmate from West Yorkshire. He is Leigh, aka Leighchallinor from Hebden Bridge.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by Allan from Lanarkshire in Scotland.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon a new shipmate joins the Anchorage. He is Carl, aka fisher40K from Peterborough.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another shipmate hauls alongside this evening. He is Brian, aka bchome11 from Cheshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Apparently we got a new shipmate whilst we were down. He is MG, aka parrskool from Cumbria.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate. Robin is a Devon man and sails the Devon seas, under the alias of cutwater, which does not rhyme with any part of Sir Henry Newbolt's poem so I'll shut up.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate joins the British Fleet. He is Phil, aka Drew from Lancashire.
    Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Two new shipmates within 24 hours from the same county is a bit rare.
    Tonight we have Donald, aka gavain2 also from Lancashire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate. He is Robert, aka Bob T from Hertfordshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A second recruit today is John, aka ward316 from London.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by Michael aka Misha from Worcestershire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we give a belated welcome to a new shipmate. She is Liz from Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a new shipmate Tom, aka Conall from London.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by MG, aka parrskool from Cumbria.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by our first new shipmate for nearly a month. He is John, aka John1805 from Essex.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we are joined by a shipmate from Lord Nelsons own County. Michael, aka Hudry777 is from Norfolk.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we are joined by a shipmate from Dorset. His name is Douglas, aka Dougal.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday we had a new shipmate report for duty. He is Olivier, aka Kapouille from Dorset.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Two new members have joined our august company whilst I have been away. They are Toby,aka pushkinbeast from London, and David, aka Lord Starsmith from Derbyshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate. He is Neville, aka Subnotused from Berkshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We have a new shipmate joining us. She is Alissa Behan from London.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another new shipmate comes aboard today. He is Ray, aka rayevans777 from Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Just noted that with the arrival of Ray we now have 100 seamen on the ship's muster book.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we have a new shipmate signing on. He is Kevin, aka kevini from Cornwall.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight a new shipmate joins us from Essex. He is Adam, aka Adster.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are belatedly joined by a new shipmate from Somerset. He is Clive, aka Kewstoke.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday a new shipmate joined us. He is Marc, aka Baumani 92 from my neck of the woods in Nottinghamshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yet another new member from Notts. Gary, aka McDorf joins us this evening.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we welcome an old friend to many of us. Andrew, aka Hawkhurst from Lincolnshire.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This morning we are joined by a new shipmate from South Yorkshire. he is Paul, aka Seaman Paulo.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a new shipmate from Surrey. He is Finn aka Finnnewick.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we are joined by a shipmate some of you will know from the Drome.
    He is Mike, aka Corchrane from Devon.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This afternoon we welcome a shipmate from bonny Scotland. He is Gus, aka Sir Bacon.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a new shipmate from Scotland. He is Ed, aka Carronade from Lanarkshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This evening we are joined by our first new shipmate of the New Year.
    He is Nick aka Lateo from Hampshire.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today we welcome a shipmate from Wales. He is John, aka Rigan from Gwynedd.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Tonight we welcome another new shipmate. Robin, aka Carpenter Claw hails from Tunbridge Wells.
    Rob.