Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,450 of 4777

Thread: Favourite Nautical related tipple.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last edited by Bligh; 04-26-2021 at 03:50.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

One for Jack Sparrow fans.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

The Nothing's Left Brewing Company of Tulsa Oklahoma. USA manufacture a Blonde Ale called Life Jacket.

Name:  Life Jacket.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  189.4 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That jacket may be needed if we get too close to this ale Dave.
    Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last edited by Bligh; 05-07-2021 at 08:02.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

6 Bears & A Goat Brewing of Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA produce a blonde ale called Mae West. Some Lifejackets were nicknamed Mae Wests after the famous movie star.

Name:  maewest.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  74.0 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last edited by Bligh; 05-12-2021 at 09:48.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last edited by Bligh; 05-13-2021 at 11:56.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

The Phillips Brewing Company of Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada manufactures a pale ale called Tiger Shark.

Name:  4504_0.png
Views: 1109
Size:  120.5 KB

Name:  img_20180508_2101300_2.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  133.6 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

One for my US squadron.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

The Mill Street Brewery of Toronto, Ontario,Canada manufactures a Canadian raspberry wheat beer called Red Ensign.

Name:  millstreet_redensign.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  44.4 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Last edited by Bligh; 05-23-2021 at 11:56.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Well the crew had to do something when the Rum ran out!

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

The Rat Brewery of Huddersfield, West Yorkshire manufactures Black Rat porter. Black rats were commonly aboard sailing ships.

Name:  BlackRatPorter.jpeg
Views: 573
Size:  58.4 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This is what you need to deal with those rats Dave.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

There is also Black Rat cider.

Name:  Mole-Brewery-Black-Rat.gif
Views: 574
Size:  124.0 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A fine selection.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob