Apologies to all, I was under the assumption that ships had been allocated to all your captains. I have in my squadron. I have 2 100 gun ships 3 74's and 3 frigates. In mission 11, I will be using 1 100 gun, a 74 and a frigate plus the additional bomb vessel. That will leave at full strength, 1 100, 2 74's and 2 frigates.

My enemy squadron at present will have.....2 74's and a frigate in harbour with an 80 gun and 2 74's outside. I will of course give them reinforcements to build them up to 5 ships outside. As of yet I have made no dice rolls so these could be 74's, or a combination of 1st, 3rd and 6th rates.

As I have the ships, courtesy of my Langton fleets I can accommodate whatever I roll.

As I have already played 10, still to write it up, I know I am also the blockading force not the breakout force.

I am really leaving it up to individual players to play this how they like. But each side should have an equal amount of ships and if enough ships are available the choice to field those from mission 11 too. (Which could of course throw up one fleet outnumbering the other.