Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
Jim, that is awesome. You're our Flying Cheesehead.

This is seeding some ideas. It could be fun to put such a ship in air, and as it approaches, pegs are removed or added. This way, the ship can swoop in, fire, maybe be fired upon, and then rise to safety.

I think the primary way I am going to get younger folks to play in our area, is to do some ahistorical scenarios such as pirates, sea monsters, races, etc. - true with Wings as well. Fantasy, as opposed to historical, is the primary (mmm, maybe only) genre alive at our FLGS. Outside of the WoG and SoG games I run, I don't think I ever saw folks playing historical games.
Well, the flying ship idea is not original of course, but I've got some things that I'll share once they're further along. They build on my interest in Science Fiction, Fantasy and Steampunk. You can probably guess where this is going if you've read Jules Verne and/or H. G. Wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmmdre View Post
Truly fantastic Jim! Always impressive work. Top-notch. Any thought to adding an eerie fog bank?
That would be cool and possible with some photo editing. Something similar to this, although this is a different time and place?

Name:  USPaintSoLA.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  15.7 KB