View Poll Results: How many official SoG ships do you own?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fewer than 5

13 10.74%
  • 5 to 10

34 28.10%
  • 10 t0 20

27 22.31%
  • 20 to 30

20 16.53%
  • 30 to 40

7 5.79%
  • 40 to 50

6 4.96%
  • More than 50

14 11.57%

Thread: How many ships do you own.

Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I think this Poll needs updating, because at least one of us now has over one hundred to my knowledge.
    How did you get your ships destroyed Gordon?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Gordon

We had a bad storm come through about a month and a half ago and the book shelf where I had them toppled over as my house was hit with heavy winds and I was not a happy camper . Needless to say my original fleet was destroyed . But I have since secured the fleet anchorage in my house so my new fleet is safe. Buying from EBay ,Amazon and cool stuff to have my fleet ��

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Really bad luck Gordon.
    You must have been gutted at the time.
    Looking back on it now, you are probably the only person who can say that he genuinely lost his Ares Fleet in a storm.
    Did you salvage anything that you could use as spares, or to model sinking ships?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Gordon

Yes have plenty of demasted ships (13 in total ) plus plenty of now extra maneuver decks and 13 ship bases . Yep I truly lost them in a storm . Now just looking for gamers in my area . Plan on taking my fleet out to the 2 local gaming stores to demo SOG this Saturday.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Gaming at a store is often a good way to get like minded people in your own area into the game Gordon.
    The problem with Demo's at National shows is that although you may get recruits they are often from far flung places and don't help you to build up a local group of friends.
    Rob.