Thread: Stats for Victory and Constitution?

Hybrid View

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Since the US was and never has been under threat of foreign rule since before the Constitution was built.....

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Since the US was and never has been under threat of foreign rule since before the Constitution was built.....
    Those were fragile times, any opportunities of land grabs for foothold for larger invasions were seized, the Battle Of Mackinaw was particularly interesting to me since i've been all over that island numerous times since I was a kid. My daughter found a bone from a horse on a rock there, it has teeth marks on it, so we took it home. This was just a couple years ago, and the island is essentially a historic family theme park with taffy houses,trinket stores, and even spook houses. Very clean and kept, so it was an amazing find. Upon further research, I found out that supplies to the British troops stationed there were cut off, so they were starving and cut to half rations, the Indian collaborators were forced to eat their horses! Also, one of the vessels commandeered there was renamed HMS SURPRISE. Pretty cool.