Thread: Hermione in the news again.

Hybrid View

Ordinary Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Ken

Hermione is in Greenport NY, on the North Fork of Long Island on Monday and Tuesday, July 6th and 7th. I already have my tickets for the family and will be going to see her on Tuesday.

Does anyone know if they sell any souvenirs on board?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Ken H View Post
    Hermione is in Greenport NY, on the North Fork of Long Island on Monday and Tuesday, July 6th and 7th. I already have my tickets for the family and will be going to see her on Tuesday.

Not on board Ken, but if it is the same as Yorktown, there are plenty of Itinerant traders plying their whores, sorry wares.It's that spell check again.
    Bligh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken H View Post

They should have a kiosk on shore selling the usual stuff. I bought one of the red crew t-shirts. They also have a more expensive traditional French striped long sleeve "sailor" shirts, which I bought for my wife (they sold out of the women's sizes in Phila.). I also bought a short paperback book, well pamphlet really which covers the building and sailing of the replica.