Threaded View

2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Kenneth

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Hi Ken, I do hope you know 99.5% of all rubs on this site is done in jest. Still looking forward to meeting you and trying to talk you into checking out Cowboy Fast Draw. There are two clubs in Tucson, the "Old pueblo Gunfighters" which is a great place to shoot and, the "Cactus Patch Posse" which is a new club that I haven't been to yet.
    The plank is withdrawn, but it would make a great icon for this site.
    Darn! I can't tell threat from joke without inflection. Oh, the limitations of the printed word! Let me introduce myself before you decide to come on down and visit. I am a libtard Obama loving Marxist. I own an AK-47, an AR-15 (M-16 A1 configuration) various pistols, rifles, shotguns, and even a 50 caliber flintlock pistol. I am very good with each and every one of my weapons. I drink like a fish and my preferred libation is ale. The last time I drank a Budweiser, I thought I missed my mouth because I tasted nothing! So, come on down, lets play a drunken game of SOG (I think thats the way it probably should be played), go shoot guns, and wind up in a bar somewhere. Just don't come down here to preach to me about gun control, border issues, Nancy Pelosi, or any other prejudices you may harbor. I mean it, I really am a Marxist, but Marxism doesn't matter when you are shouting, "Fire as your guns come to bear! All hands abaft, cut away that mizzen. Step lively." Real men follow their passions, SOG and guns and beer are all passions. We have a lot in common. I have a guest room with it's own en suite bathroom. If you have to stay at a hotel when you come down, I can save you lots of money. Anybody else there who wants to come to Tucson and play SOG in my home and stay in my guest room is welcome. Pool season is almost over here in Tucson, come visit.
    Last edited by Kentop; 09-11-2014 at 19:27.