Maybe they don't talk about wave 3 because there is still a lot in the production line we haven't seen yet.

1. Victory and Constitution: final production approval should have taken place last week
2. Starter Kit reprint: not sure if we had news on that. Since I own one and don't want a second, I don't keep track.
3. Wave 2 replacement: I think last I red (on this forum thouhg), was that production was approved and started
4. Scenario contest: According to one post, this was due two weeks ago and I'm desperatly waiting for this.

Maybe Ares thinks giving us bits of information on these four topics every other week keeps us happy. The other problem is that Ares spreads their information on different channels. Some official or indirekt news in this forum, some updates on their Facebook page, updates to the KS project, general comments at the KS, comments to the udates on KS. This makes it rather hard to track news. I'm not a member of facebook and I do not check the KS news regularly except officila updates because I'm alerted by mail.

But to give credit to them, I do now they are a very small company, with less than ten employes and they are working on quite a number of games.