Sorry Diamondback, I've got nothing. It sounds like you have already explored all of the avenues I use. James has abstracts of all UK vessels from 1792 to 1820, catagorized by a reference letter system not a name. A named ship would be classified as an A, B, D, F, etc. depending on the layout, location and type of guns, and crew compliment. If a ship was modified from one of the normal categories, it receives a new reference code. The difficulty I have found is trying to match a specific named ship to a category. James is pretty good about identifying an RN ships category within the book text, but not 100% of the time. He also includes tables in the first volume for many of the French categories and refers to the tables when discussing a specific ship. I am constantly flipping back and forth to get the information I am looking for.

Wikipedia is also another source I use, however I have found numerous errors. Understandable when anyone can input or change the data on Wiki.

Bottom line is that William James is my main source, but I don't think you will find everything you are looking for there.