Thread: CHANGES YOU THINK ARES/SGN SHOULD MAKE.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by fredmiracle View Post
    I'll have to try that. As far as the ships spinning around or falling off the stand too easily, I finally bit the bullet and bought a pack of blue-tack, and that has been working well for me.
    All of the pegs I've checked so far are too long for the bases and needed to be shortened a bit.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    All of the pegs I've checked so far are too long for the bases and needed to be shortened a bit.
    I found that with a few ships, if I push them down onto the bases, they almost click into place. For others, either the pegs are too long as you mentioned, or there seems to be a bit of a bow in the bottom of the ship that makes a completely flat connection to the base impossible.

How is summer in Arizona these days. It has been above normal temperatures and humid here the past couple of weeks. Of course when we were at Origins, the weather here was very nice.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    How is summer in Arizona these days. It has been above normal temperatures and humid here the past couple of weeks. Of course when we were at Origins, the weather here was very nice.
    Should hit 110 today, sunny clear and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post

Should hit 110 today, sunny clear and dry.
    Here it is in the 90s but humidity is around 70%. I think I would rather have the 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    Here it is in the 90s but humidity is around 70%. I think I would rather have the 110.
    That's why southern Texas men as a rule are tough. Heat + humidity = tough & mean. It's their women that makes it pleasant.
    111 & sunny today, 12% humidity. I'll take dry heat anytime.