Thread: Solo Campaign Development Discussions - July to Sept. 2014

Hybrid View

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Jim, part of the joy of these campaign is writing with and for friends. No need to ever feel embarrassed. So many times did I realize, while writing, that I played something wrong. Fortunately, I was in good company. When managing multiple craft, it is quite easy. Similarly, the solo games is where many of the rules started to take root for me. Don't worry; simply enjoy the ride. That is the best advice I can give to anyone wanting to join us.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Jim, part of the joy of these campaign is writing with and for friends. No need to ever feel embarrassed. So many times did I realize, while writing, that I played something wrong. Fortunately, I was in good company. When managing multiple craft, it is quite easy. Similarly, the solo games is where many of the rules started to take root for me. Don't worry; simply enjoy the ride. That is the best advice I can give to anyone wanting to join us.
    I can accept that. The ride may well be bumpy at times, most likely when I'm driving, or should I say commanding. :)