Thread: Need some help with a memory refresher

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Default Need some help with a memory refresher

At Keith's request I've been preparing a Complete Contents List for SGN, and I need some help--specifically, since both my starters are in deep storage a Commute From Hell away, I need the names of the three Side 2 ships other than HMS Vanguard.

I've almost got it done, I just need these three pieces and then I'll start circulating a few review copies to a few folks before I upload it to the site. (Yes, a lot of the Battle History sections are blanks, but there are a lot of ships that never participated in a major engagement, and if I listed every picayune little privateer that ran afoul of each ship in the game I'd have a book for each ship.)

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    At Keith's request I've been preparing a Complete Contents List for SGN, and I need some help--specifically, since both my starters are in deep storage a Commute From Hell away, I need the names of the three Side 2 ships other than HMS Vanguard.

I've almost got it done, I just need these three pieces and then I'll start circulating a few review copies to a few folks before I upload it to the site. (Yes, a lot of the Battle History sections are blanks, but there are a lot of ships that never participated in a major engagement, and if I listed every picayune little privateer that ran afoul of each ship in the game I'd have a book for each ship.)
    Just lifted this off Board Game Geek. Courageuse / Unité; Généreux / Aquilon; HMS Terpsichore / HMS Meleager; HMS Defence / HMS Vanguard

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Thanks, Jim--just need to add histories of the Starter ships and contents of the Counter Set and it's off to testers... :)