View Poll Results: How many Starter Sets (if any) do you have?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do not have any Sets:(

13 8.78%
  • Just One!

95 64.19%
  • Two!

30 20.27%
  • Three. I am an addict :O

5 3.38%
  • More than Three. Ahoy!

5 3.38%

Thread: How many Starter Sets do you own?

Hybrid View

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

I'm kind of excited. A friend asked me last week about picking up a starter set. I might see the SoG community grow here after all.

Paul, I am glad the suggestion worked for you. Those bins make storage and transport rather easy. I think I am more excited about Jo-Ann Fabrics than Sue is. For those of you who are teachers, Jo-Ann fabrics provide a discount card. Most of the time, I can use it with other sales.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Mark

I find the deep dish clear Plano tackle boxes, with yellow tabs, work great for all my gaming storage needs. Perfect fits, and holds alot. They are the filler boxes for nylon tackle bags and readily available in sporting departments of stores around 3 or 4 dollars a box. Well worth it!

2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    I'm kind of excited. A friend asked me last week about picking up a starter set. I might see the SoG community grow here after all.

Paul, I am glad the suggestion worked for you. Those bins make storage and transport rather easy. I think I am more excited about Jo-Ann Fabrics than Sue is. For those of you who are teachers, Jo-Ann fabrics provide a discount card. Most of the time, I can use it with other sales.
    Eric, I currently have 6 boxes filled with ships, and will need at least one more to provide anchorage for the V & Cs being delivered tomorrow along with a few extra various ships to round out my American fleet!! Not to mention the boxes holding all the maneuver decks and other associated bits! Who would have thought a Naval building race could be so much fun!!
    "War is the greatest game Man can play!" BG George B. McClellan