View Poll Results: How will you store your ships?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • In their original boxes.

18 27.27%
  • In a different container, but will keep the original boxes.

29 43.94%
  • In a different container, and will part with the original boxes.

19 28.79%

Thread: Storage Solutions

Hybrid View

Ordinary Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    BRIAN

Stopped into JoAnns and those totes worked out great. Had to pick up two of the 9007ab. Picked up two of these lockable pill boxes for the ship map chits. Each compartment just holds one ship mat worth of chits.
    http://www.joann.com/7-compartment-large/1492792.html

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Hi Eric!

I like the ArtBin containers you recommended. The three I ordered online from Jo-Ann's were still on sale (TY for the timely tip), and I've configured the extra compartment dividers in the first container like this:

I'm sure with the remaining two boxes, I'll be able to get most, if not all of my ships, logs, and cards contained together in them (with additional room for any other game bits in the remaining positions). There's some space between the lid and the top of the divider walls also, so might be able to put flat game pieces between the two, and secured with the lid shut.

Anyway, thanks again for the heads-up on these, as they work great!

Joann's on-line were sold out of these as of yesterday midday. Also, all the area stores were sold out. I stopped at a Joann's on the way home from a game on Saturday evening and they were out of stock, and have been searching since. So ended up getting them off e-bay, didn't get quite as good a deal but didn't pay full price either.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN DUNBAR View Post
    Stopped into JoAnns and those totes worked out great. Had to pick up two of the 9007ab. Picked up two of these lockable pill boxes for the ship map chits. Each compartment just holds one ship mat worth of chits.
    http://www.joann.com/7-compartment-large/1492792.html
    This link does not seem to work for me got a model number or a picture?
    Fair Winds and a following sea.

Pappy Liam

"We are men of action, lies do not become us."
    Westley in The Princess Bride