Thread: Wooden Attitude Indicator

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Scott

I was just looking for a stain that wasn't too dark and wasn't too light - I didn't go in with any particular wood type in mind, just a shade that I thought would hopefully match my mental image of how it should look. ACE had about 10 different shades to choose from, so I was hoping I made the right color choice.

And just in case anyone is wondering: The reason I chose the ACE brand - It was the cheapest.

I'm just waiting for the new range ruler to arrive - I really like the updated version and think that it will look great with stain/shading!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrouperKicker View Post
    I was just looking for a stain that wasn't too dark and wasn't too light - I didn't go in with any particular wood type in mind, just a shade that I thought would hopefully match my mental image of how it should look. ACE had about 10 different shades to choose from, so I was hoping I made the right color choice.

And just in case anyone is wondering: The reason I chose the ACE brand - It was the cheapest.

I'm just waiting for the new range ruler to arrive - I really like the updated version and think that it will look great with stain/shading!!!
    Sometimes cheap is good. Krylon is actually much better paint than the other stuff on the market. Looks like I'm headed to Ace tomorrow.