Thread: Why I have not played SoG yet

Hybrid View

If that doesn't take your mind off of ships, you have serious problems.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    If that doesn't take your mind off of ships, you have serious problems.
    You are not even noticing it's tanks and troops...not even ships. So I guess you're healthy.

Bolt Action is played a little up here too but most of us still use FoW (15mm) for our WWII gaming needs. Your work looks great though.
    Black Powder is the more popular of the Warlord games locally, but everyone here currently plays it in 28mm and I just can't get into another game at that scale right now. I'm trying to get some interested in AWI or USCW in 15mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf03809 View Post
    You are not even noticing it's tanks and troops...not even ships. So I guess you're healthy.

Bolt Action is played a little up here too but most of us still use FoW (15mm) for our WWII gaming needs. Your work looks great though.
    Black Powder is the more popular of the Warlord games locally, but everyone here currently plays it in 28mm and I just can't get into another game at that scale right now. I'm trying to get some interested in AWI or USCW in 15mm.
    I know exactly how you feel. I have a ton of 15mm Napoleonic, 7YW, Medieval, Ancient, ACW, AWI, Feudal Japanese, FOW WWII not to mention WOG, SGN, GHQ, CinC and other stuff that doesn't come to mind. So getting into the 28mm was hard for me to, until Legends of the Old West came out. Could never pass up Cowboys & Guns.
    When my time comes, my son will have one heck of a yard sale.