Thread: TOTAL POSTS GOING BACKWARDS?

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

Cool TOTAL POSTS GOING BACKWARDS?

Is it me or are the total posts numbers going backwards? My total has recently dropped.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Cmmdre View Post
    Is it me or are the total posts numbers going backwards? My total has recently dropped.
    I hadn't noticed? Do posts get 'archived' and then the count drops? I don't know what else it could be.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Steven

I think I am far too few on posts to notice...

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Post counts don't go down unless I change which forums actually add to your count or the posts get deleted/lost. I've not made any setting changes so, unless you are comparing re-hack counts with post hack counts, I'm not sure what it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    I just didn't want to be seen as the, "Thread Pirate Roberts" and get too far off topic.

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

I think it may have been a lack of coffee this morning before looking closely. I'm sure nothing has changed.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

A fellow shipmate and I entered a bet. We're both hoping our scale numbers will go backwards by mid-February. If we lived closer, Paul, I would ask you to do the reading, before you had any coffee. Actually, that might have been my problem the other day; I got on the scale after eating some chocolate covered espresso beans. Hmmm.

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    A fellow shipmate and I entered a bet. We're both hoping our scale numbers will go backwards by mid-February. If we lived closer, Paul, I would ask you to do the reading, before you had any coffee. Actually, that might have been my problem the other day; I got on the scale after eating some chocolate covered espresso beans. Hmmm.
    Good luck with your wager.

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

If you're interested in Rapid Weight Loss, try this: http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...ews/B000EVQWKC ....

[fades into shadows, chuckling diabolically...]

I'm all for everything to go backwards. For about 50 years.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    If you're interested in Rapid Weight Loss, try this: http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-C...ews/B000EVQWKC ....

[fades into shadows, chuckling diabolically...]
    The gummy bear cleanse, huh? I am thinking increasing exercise and backing off chocolate might be the better route. Less messy in the end.

I hope you're not one of those guys that load up on laxatives a week before the end of the bet. Nah, not you.
    And don't forget to right before you .