Thread: Who HAS NOT received their KS

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Cory

Not to rub anyones nose in it, but I received my Lt. Pack before Christmas and the mats just after. I think Ares distribution warehouse has really dropped the ball. Even with the holidays I find it hard to believe that it's taken, a month? and people as close as Illinois, like myself, still haven't received their packages. Maybe they stopped shipping until all the components were in house before resuming, but still that's not an excuse. Sorry to hear such about such crappy service.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    tom

Quote Originally Posted by CHolgren View Post
    Not to rub anyones nose in it, but I received my Lt. Pack before Christmas and the mats just after. I think Ares distribution warehouse has really dropped the ball. Even with the holidays I find it hard to believe that it's taken, a month? and people as close as Illinois, like myself, still haven't received their packages. Maybe they stopped shipping until all the components were in house before resuming, but still that's not an excuse. Sorry to hear such about such crappy service.
    What a bunch of BS. First this was something the Ares warehouse people had never done before The people in Ares warehouse were never trained in mass shipments.. Second I've worked in a USAF Supply warehouse and shipping from there was a lot easier then doing a first time mass shipping like KS. Finally as for hiring a lot more workers to do it faster isn't really possible just before Christmas and the quality of the part time workers would have been quite questionable.