Thread: Trial Run with the Kids

Hybrid View

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Blackjohn

Thanks, Eric. They liked it. #2 was disappointed that there was no Black Pearl, but other than that, they seemed to enjoy themselves. My guess is that they like WoW/G better, since the movement system is less complex, but the important thing is that we game together and have fun.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjohn View Post
    Thanks, Eric. They liked it. #2 was disappointed that there was no Black Pearl, but other than that, they seemed to enjoy themselves. My guess is that they like WoW/G better, since the movement system is less complex, but the important thing is that we game together and have fun.
    You are absolutely correct about what is important. I wish those beliefs were held more widespreadly.

Black Pearl, hmmm. Is a Shapeway in the future?

#2 was disappointed that there was no Black Pearl.
    Has he seen Master and Commander?

Thanks for the AAR and photos. I can only pry my son away from his hockey games for special occasions!

He did get a soccer board game for Christmas from "Santa" and he has enjoyed that and X-Wing so there is hope.

Need more family game nights for sure!

Eric