Thread: Sails of Savage Mill (Maryland)

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Todd

Games are still going here; I think we've had 5 the last two times I made it out. Hopefully some of the regulars will find this thread and we can start planning some games in advance. Still first and third Monday of the month, making the next game Monday, May 18th... which I will not be able to make it to.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bob

The Family Game Store played host to four happy sailors last night.

Two British ships, an SOL an a light frigate, attacked a convoy of merchant ships guarded by two French ships, a light frigate and a heavy frigate that looked a lot like the Constitution. I had to use her, she hasn't gotten to play at all and needed the exercise. The French light frigate sank the British light frigate and the British SOL damaged the Le Constitution so badly that she wasn't any use for the rest of the night. The British finished the game having captured one merchantman and sinking another. Two merchants and the two French ships all survived, but trust me the Brits won the day.

We invite all of the Maryland members who frequent this forum to come down to the Family Game Store at Savage Mill Mall on the first and third Monday of each month to play a little. We meet at 7 pm.

Bob
    Last edited by Bos'n; 05-20-2015 at 14:19. Reason: wrong time for the next meeting