Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Of course, then the shipless US backers will start to complain
    Unfortunately, the holiday break is coming to a close. It would have been nice to have had the game in hand over the break. With work picking back up, whenever the game arrives, it will probably reach the table slowly. As for others receiving the game first, that is not an issue at all. I think, for many of us, we celebrate the arrival of the game to our shipmates abroad.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Unfortunately, the holiday break is coming to a close. It would have been nice to have had the game in hand over the break. With work picking back up, whenever the game arrives, it will probably reach the table slowly. As for others receiving the game first, that is not an issue at all. I think, for many of us, we celebrate the arrival of the game to our shipmates abroad.
    Eric, with no disrespect to anyone else who backed Sails of Glory, I think your demonstrated kindness and generosity towards others is exceptional. We should all be so supportive that members of the community are finally receiving the game!

In contrast, the comments by too many backers at the Kickstarter comments section is one of "He got his, why haven't I got mine!?!" I take solace that they are still just a handful of the 1,000+ backers of SoG.

Having said that, it's disappointing not to receive the game in advance of the holidays. But I am happy for Ares that the game is finally out, and happy for us that we now have something concrete to either play or look forward to receiving.