Thread: 1/1200 Naval Flags and Pennants

Hybrid View

Rob, I am so sorry I have not done so. Unfortunately I am in Alaska for another 11 days and do not have the files with me. I will be getting home the evening of the 29th. If everyone can wait that long, I will upload my files. I have a lot more now than I did back then. American revolution, American privateers, State and Colonial naval flags, Ottoman, Tripolitan, Spanish Privateers, Naples, etc., etc.

Update:
    Rob, I just checked out the files section and it appears every file I have ever uploaded is gone. Is this a result of the Anchorage getting hacked a few years ago when it lost all of the post and album photos? Did the files disappear too?

I just checked the blogs I created and all of the photos are gone. Just great!
    Last edited by Volunteer; 06-19-2017 at 05:50.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

No criticism of you was intended Vol.
    You did the job in the first place. To expect you to pick it up again would be churlish to say the least.
    That is the sole reason I asked if anyone else could provide any of the missing files.
    Best regards Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.