Thread: SoG Gear Request

Threaded View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Curtis

Then this thread was obviously not intended for you.

However, since you've joined in, let me state I agree with most of what you've said, except...

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    One of those is usable at a con; the other, not.
    Unless you meant the shirts usable at the Con. As someone who demos games at conventions all the time, let me be blunt...

Apparel that matches the game you are demoing has great advertising value to drive interest up for your demos. So, having said that, I hope you meant the T-Shirt is usable at the con and not Revel Micro Wings (which, to be honest, I have no idea whatsoever those are).

The other thing I have possible issue with is I wasn't aware AA had reached the point where they can only create one more product. If that is the case, then I definitely would put T-Shirts near the bottom of the list.

Finally, just because you don't like T-Shirts, doesn't invalidate those of us who do. I find your post came across a bit trollish, as though you wish to belittle the suggestion. My understanding of this area of the forum is it is one where no idea is off-limits. Rather than trash my idea, perhaps you should start a different thread asking for AA to create things you would find useful. Chances are high I'd agree with you and second your motion. Mostly because I tend to pimp out games I really like.
    Last edited by Cool Breeze; 11-18-2013 at 17:20.