Nice find Chris. I'm tempted.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Very interesting.

Why do I feel these will be outlawed in Illinois? I pity the child who brings one to school.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Very interesting.

Why do I feel these will be outlawed in Illinois? I pity the child who brings one to school.
    Probably not too popular here in Texas...too small.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Aren't most things too small for Texas?

I remember my first night at Basic in San Antonio. There were some sort of flying roaches in the air. They were huge, and all I could think of was, "Things really are big down here."

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Aren't most things too small for Texas?

I remember my first night at Basic in San Antonio. There were some sort of flying roaches in the air. They were huge, and all I could think of was, "Things really are big down here."
    Those were Texas gnats.

Admiral. R.I.P.
    Admiral
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

I cannot really see them catching on if we have to buy new miniatures after each game. Perhaps the radio controlled sailing ship enthusiasts will like them. I imagine that they would be illegal over here in the U.K..

These would be perfect against the paper ships. The more I think about it, I might buy two.

I hope this apartment-class-artillery will not raise the numers of domestic accidents.

But the video is so cool...

They look awfully dangerous, cant buy firecrackers in Australia, they'll never let these in.

I always thought of Australia as kin to the American Wild West.

"Can't buy firecrackers?????"

Wild West! That's a good one, maybe Western suburbs of Sydney but that's about it. No firecrackers, no automatic weapons, no guns at home (well sort of), but we are able to vote and drink and drive at 18.

PS: No kangaroos in the street either. Pretty much wall to wall suburbs for 90% of the population.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Wild West! That's a good one, maybe Western suburbs of Sydney but that's about it. No firecrackers, no automatic weapons, no guns at home (well sort of), but we are able to vote and drink and drive at 18.

PS: No kangaroos in the street either. Pretty much wall to wall suburbs for 90% of the population.
    Man... I was planning on coming down their to steal all your booze and women. Now it sounds like a dull place.

:g&t:

What, no Outback and Crocodile Dundee Where's Quigley Your ancestors would spin on their ropes if they could see you now.