Hello,
Some of you may have noticed that I have been very quiet on the site for the past few months.
Just exactly 4 months ago, my wife Laurel was diagnosed with Leukemia.

She has been receiving treatment at a hospital in Scottsdale (about 100 miles from our home in Prescott).
She has spent about half of that time in the hospital and the other half in a condo that some of my coworkers rented for us near the hospital.

She is now in remission, feeling fine, and her "numbers" have returned to normal.

Yesterday evening we returned home to Prescott.

While her treatment will be ongoing, I will likely have time to be a bit more active on the site again.

In addition, I have a number of unfinished projects related to the site which need attention:

I will be getting back to my pursuit of creating printed 3D models (especially forts) with accurate enough detail that I hope to be able to distribute as objects or post on one of the 3D printing sites.
I will finally get the templates for the card stock 3D landscape models posted (that will likely come first).
I will start a project for which I have bought tools and materials but have yet to post involving low cost low production casting.