Thread: Photo Etched Brass Ratlines

Hybrid View

Landsman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Andrew

Hello all,

Just purchased this wonderful game, have already painted my starter set. Havi ng discovered this forum and this thread I also wish to do ratlines and stays.

What ratline packs do I need to order to be able to add the m to the starter box ships, a HMS Victory and an Impèrial 1st rate?

Cheers

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by FUNK FU View Post
    Hello all,

Just purchased this wonderful game, have already painted my starter set. Havi ng discovered this forum and this thread I also wish to do ratlines and stays.

What ratline packs do I need to order to be able to add the m to the starter box ships, a HMS Victory and an Impèrial 1st rate?

Cheers
    Hello and welcome Andrew, the Anchorage Store sells a pack for all the ships in the starter set, but I see they are out of stock. Someone hereabouts can probably give you an idea when that will change. I believe these lads are working on ratlines for 1st rates but they haven't been produced yet. Hopefully they will be forthcoming.

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by FUNK FU View Post
    Hello all,

Cheers
    Keith is in charge of the Anchorage Store and while we're all interested in seeing a restock of the older ratlines, along with new ratlines for the First Rates and USS Constitution, a lot will depend on demand/supply. It's really up to Keith and what he wants to invest in stock that may or may not sell?

That being said you can use the ratlines from Langton's for many of the Sails of Glory ships. The photo of the USS Constitution above used the 3D brass ratlines from Rod Langton. Other sizes can be used for the existing ships without too much hassle. If you search some of the photos here you'll see various examples of this as well as those who have used the Anchorage Accessories ratlines. Cheers!
    "It's not the towering sails, but the unseen wind that moves a ship."
    –English Proverb