Thread: Photo Etched Brass Ratlines

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Nothing is set in stone yet until I have the prototypes in hand and test out. As soon as that is done, they will be put up on the AA site as pre-orders.
    Keith: Has the initial response/interest in the ratlines been what you had expected? Seems like a fair number of folks are looking forward to them.

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by GrouperKicker View Post
    Keith: Has the initial response/interest in the ratlines been what you had expected? Seems like a fair number of folks are looking forward to them.
    Yes, this is about what I expected. We've got 17 "when can I buy them" people in this thread with a couple more looking really hard at them. While that is pretty small cross section of the market, it's enough try at least one production run of them. As with anything, the more people start to see them out there on table on on different sites, sells will go up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    I just didn't want to be seen as the, "Thread Pirate Roberts" and get too far off topic.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Yes, this is about what I expected. We've got 17 "when can I buy them" people in this thread with a couple more looking really hard at them. While that is pretty small cross section of the market, it's enough try at least one production run of them. As with anything, the more people start to see them out there on table on on different sites, sells will go up.
    I'm in for a set for a captains pledge.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Ted

I'd like a set for captain's pledge as well. When do these go on pre-order?
    I still don't have my shipment from Ares though - tracking shows it as stuck in customs since the start of the week!