Thank you for the prayers. I work in the building next to the one where the shooting occured. At first we thought it was a drill. Then the order came through to lock down the entire base and shelter in place. Helicopters were overhead all day. Outside our window we could see the building the shooter was in. About 430 we were told our building was being evacuated. we marched single file outside. About 25 FBI agents met us outside the building and interviewed us. We then had to walk single file from our building out the front gate, down the street to the Nationals stadium. It was a mess. No one could take thier car off base. and of course my cell phone was in my car. A buddy who works with me who happened to take the day off picked me up at the Pentagon. I got home about 630. I have no insight to the shooter or the victims. today a muster is going on to account for everyone. there is stuff I cant talk about. All I will say is dont believe everything in the news. Again thanks for thoughts and prayers.