I hope this one would be O.K...

In the middle of the bridge, over the edge, there is a beautiful and perfectly built blond girl, looking down into the blue sea, ready to jump. Suddenly, a young and handsome sailor in uniform appears.
"Girl, what are you doing in the middle of the bridge?" cried the sailor .
"Oh, I want to kill myself, every men every day just wants to get me laid and nothing more, no one wants to hang out with me and talk!" replied sad blond.
"Do not say that, we are not all the same! I am embarking tonight to a ship to America. If you want to come with me, you can, for free. You can sleep on the other bed in my cabin, and I will secretly bring you the food. Just promise me you'll stay hidden in my cabin - if captain finds you, we are both history.
Blond thought: "There's chance for new beginning!"
Secretly, during the night, they both embarked the ship... Next morning, sailor brought her breakfast to the bed, and went back to work. Then he brought her lunch to the bed, and went back to work, again. At the evening, he brought her dinner and, dead tired from work, fell asleep into his bed. Same happened the next day, and the next, and the next… etc.
Blond, after some time, finally realized she had a crush on him. When he returned to the cabin at the evening, she kissed him and they ended up having passionate sex.... And so they did next two months. During the day, while he worked, she enjoyed in cleaning and tiding their cabin. And every evening narrow ship bed creaked with their passion. Until, one morning, captain, by accident entered their cabin. He saw a beautiful blond and asked her, amazed:
"Girl, what are you doing on my ship!?"
"You know , Captain ... I wanted to kill myself because all men just wanted to get me laid, and none of them wanted to hang out with me and talk.
He saved me, your young sailor, and took me to this boat to America. He risked his job to help me and he's beautiful to me, working hard all day, and bringing me food. We fell in love, and we were making love every night, until our souls and bodies became one. No scum uses my body any more, and no one, as you men are disgustingly saying, is 'f**king' me no more…"
The captain calmly looked over his glasses, and replied:
Well… He is, honey… He is. ’Cause... This is a ferry Split - Brac!"