Thread: 1:300 HMS Victory by Langton

Hybrid View

Lord Chris! I could drown in your water. The ships reflection can even be seen in that overhead shot.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Lord Chris! I could drown in your water. The ships reflection can even be seen in that overhead shot.
    :-) I promise its shallower than it looks.

If you really want the jolly boat, once i'm done you can have it but i promise you its only about 5mm long and rather underwhelming. Its yours if you want it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moideeb View Post
    :-) I promise its shallower than it looks.

If you really want the jolly boat, once i'm done you can have it but i promise you its only about 5mm long and rather underwhelming. Its yours if you want it though.
    Didn't think you were serious Chris. No I was joking. The post from Avon to Washington would be way more than it would be worth. Thanks for the offer though. Just keep posting these wonderful build photos. You are really inspiring me with your Juno, Wasp, and Victory threads to move up in scale, at least from a modeling perspective. I'll stick with 1:1200 for gaming.

Regards,
    Vol

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Didn't think you were serious Chris. No I was joking. The post from Avon to Washington would be way more than it would be worth. Thanks for the offer though. Just keep posting these wonderful build photos. You are really inspiring me with your Juno, Wasp, and Victory threads to move up in scale, at least from a modeling perspective. I'll stick with 1:1200 for gaming.

Regards,
    Vol
    Hi Vol, I was pretty confident you were joking, but then i thought just in case you weren't, it was so tiny it would cost pence to post, by sea mail, Its already got a sail so if i were to set it in the sea, it could catch the trade winds and you could pick it up in Chesapeake Bay in 29 days or so if the tides and winds are fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Moideeb View Post
    Hi Vol, I was pretty confident you were joking, but then i thought just in case you weren't, it was so tiny it would cost pence to post, by sea mail, Its already got a sail so if i were to set it in the sea, it could catch the trade winds and you could pick it up in Chesapeake Bay in 29 days or so if the tides and winds are fair.
    LOL just let me know when she sails and on day 30 I'll start the three day drive to meet her.
    Last edited by Volunteer; 09-20-2013 at 22:53.