Quote Originally Posted by Devsdoc View Post
So Chris,
You must try harder. It looks as if you have time. Around 9 and bit years. But Rod Langton has done a lot of the work for you. I would think you can work faster with his help on the start. eg no planking or sewing etc. to do. I do not want to pressure you. We are waiting.
Be safe
Rory
Well you do raise a good point. With all the planking and sewing etc done for me, i think i can shave a couple of years off the build time

Ive been really busy with work recently and progress has slowed a little but ive still been plodding forwards, I still intend to have this finished in the relatively near future though.

The most noticeable change is probably painting the gun ports from ochre to black. I'm not sure why i didn't paint them black to begin with now i think about it.

Also i have started painting some of the crew, i figure i'm going to need to start populating the ship before i go to much further into the build, otherwise i'll be breaking all sorts with my clumsy hands. when i try and add crew later. The crew you can see in the pictures so far is only about a third of the crew i ordered. If i can fit most of the crew i will, as i want the ship to look as crowded and alive as possible.

Name:  photo 2.jpg
Views: 1310
Size:  214.2 KBName:  photo 3.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  247.5 KB