Don't be sorry for sharing. One of the best aspects of the Anchorage is getting to know the members of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
She enjoys any board game there is. Monopoly, Stratego, Risk. As for wargaming, Kiss Me Hardy is the first and we have yet to play since I just got it. We are still trying to understand the rules. I won't be home for another week so I'm hoping we can clear off the dining table long enough to have a go while I'm home on the weekend. Not having anyone to play with for 20 years I haven't played anything. Back in the 80's I played Tactica ancients with a group in AK. In the late 70's & early 80's it was fantasy gaming in Fairbanks. I have still painted miniatures off and on when I could, sometimes going years without doing anything. We built a place in 2005 and I put in a hobby room in the basement in 2008 and started again when I had time. I only discovered 1:1200 Napoleonic ships over Christmas 2011 and they have become my passion. Plus my wife seems to like them better than the troops and doesn't give me as much grief about the amount of time I'm spending on them when I'm home. Sorry, probably way more than you wanted to hear.