Quote Originally Posted by GrouperKicker View Post
I would hope that Ares could provide some support of The War of 1812 via normal wave releases instead of a KS. And I agree... we just wrapped up this KS/Cash Dump - if a KS was planned, then timing would be key in terms of the level of my support.

Just wondering, however, what products would folks like to see (regardless of whether or not it is retail/KS) for 1812? Which ships/classes/maps(?)/accessories would you expect?

There are some, like me, whose focus is on the War of 1812 anyway. I limited my pledging to this KS because of this. I'd rather spend on the later 18 lbs class frigates and the French 40s as well. I would support an 1812 expansion if that is the correct term, whether it was through KS or retail ship sets. Of course I'd like to see Anglo-Dutch wars also!

As to the ships to expect, you'd need all the smaller rates or unrated ship classes plus the lakers. So, brigs in several classes (Cruzier, USS Niagra), ship-sloops (USS Wasp), several different types of schooners, cutters and singled masted sloops. This is in addition to the post 1800 classes of heavy frigates, which presumably could be part of other ship waves anyway. We can't forget 64 gun SoL (HMS Africa).

Eric