Thread: Victory & Constitution reverse ship cards?

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Ed, let's do the math, shall we? If I stick to quiet little notes I can generate long term information value inside, but if I break NDA I'm Burned--whatever standing I have both with Ares and the community Up In Smoke, and definitely say "Buh-Bye" to any chance of that job I'm quietly lobbying for them to create at the warehouse in Fort Wayne.

I do think it's safe to say the Russians are not coming just yet, though... The British and French fleets need some filling out, and the Continental Navy and later USN need real starting, just for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Ed, let's do the math, shall we? If I stick to quiet little notes I can generate long term information value inside, but if I break NDA I'm Burned--whatever standing I have both with Ares and the community Up In Smoke, and definitely say "Buh-Bye" to any chance of that job I'm quietly lobbying for them to create at the warehouse in Fort Wayne.

I do think it's safe to say the Russians are not coming just yet, though... The British and French fleets need some filling out, and the Continental Navy and later USN need real starting, just for a few.
    Understood. (So was the Brit, Fr. comment) I grudgingly withdraw my bribe.
    Also sorry about the Russian backburner.