Thread: Victory & Constitution reverse ship cards?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    I think this might be it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

I met these folks this week at our FLGS. They are really nice guys, desirous to make mats to help with game play. We are discussing designs for WoG. I will be doing some survey work on the 'Drome, providing them feedback on sizes and scenery. I will definitely order from them. The mats are pretty nice.

If anyone has interest in a mat, let me know and I will tell them what you're looking for and see what they can do.

I wouldn't mind a large SoG mat with the wind lines added. It would be much easier to set up and use than carrying four mats.
    Yep, that's the one. I ordered 2 3x3 mats tiled to use for the 6x3 epic games. The image I selected was the Horseshoe Nebula (or Crab Nebula I can't remember) Very nice quality and the images are excellent. I know that you can go to the NASA site and download images to make your own star field mats, but this saved me time and the price was right. This was their 2nd KS, so maybe they'll do another one.

Eric

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by DeRuyter View Post
    Yep, that's the one. I ordered 2 3x3 mats tiled to use for the 6x3 epic games. The image I selected was the Horseshoe Nebula (or Crab Nebula I can't remember) Very nice quality and the images are excellent. I know that you can go to the NASA site and download images to make your own star field mats, but this saved me time and the price was right. This was their 2nd KS, so maybe they'll do another one.

Eric
    I will let them know this; I am sure they would appreciate hearing your feedback.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato