Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
Good to have you back in the safety of the Anchorage Mike. After that exciting opening broadside I look forward to part two from this action. Meantime here is a broadside from my Rep gun to even up the odds, although I feel that your good lady should also get one for her rendition of the AAR. She should join us here and then we could give her the honours to which she is entitled for these Facebook posts.

Where did you find that double sided mat? It's just the ticket for the different scenarios around the globe.

Rob.
Thanks Rob for your greetings and the reps. I'll be posting the remainder of the game in the next few days. This was actually a refresher for the two of us before we host a friend this weekend who's interested in trying the TRUE full-strength replay of the last one referred to.

As far as the double sided mat is concerned, I ordered it from a company called "Cigar Box". They manufacture numerous such mats in various sizes and scales, either single- or double-sided. They can be rolled, folded (or even used as a warm, fuzzy BLANKET!) and are machine washable. The beauty is they can be draped over anything to add dimension for terrain.

Mike