Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The leading British Frigate gets in the first Broadside, but disaster strikes as it promoptly runs aground.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1450.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 12:27.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This was the only senior moment of the day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1449.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 12:27.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Having destroyed one British ship, the second runs aboard the French Frigate and boards her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1451.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 12:26.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This has no effect on the outcome of the game as the French slip an undamaged Troopship past the British and thus take the second game with ease.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

BUTCHER'S BILL

French.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1452.jpg   IMG_1453.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 10:14.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

BRITISH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1454.jpg   IMG_1455.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 10:14.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Finally a couple of shots from Chris's game taken before my camera battery ran out.
    These show my ship dealing out a broadside to the French. A battle which I subsequently lost, and a further poorly aimed forrard battery in action. The British did manage to win this one.

Rob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1456.jpg   IMG_1457.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 10-08-2022 at 12:26.