Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Another fantastic chapter in the story of young Vagabond. I can hardly wait to see what scrape he gets into on the next mission. You are indeed becoming a wordsmith of repute yourself John. One day I hope we can meet up at a show somewhere to chew the fat over a G&t and a bottle of the 98 for yourself!
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Another fantastic chapter in the story of young Vagabond. I can hardly wait to see what scrape he gets into on the next mission. You are indeed becoming a wordsmith of repute yourself John. One day I hope we can meet up at a show somewhere to chew the fat over a G&t and a bottle of the 98 for yourself!
    Rob.
    The house decoration is going ahead at a tremendous pace, certainly for me and so I'm hopeful this stage will be complete in about a week's time and once I've had sufficient beauty sleep (that's a lot in my case) I hope to be back to sea. I had my jab the other day and I'm sure things will ease over the year so a G & T with a 98 brandy may well be on the cards.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

It will be two weeks on Wednesday since we had our first jab John, so we should be O.K. to venture out a bit more although we will still be observing the rules for the sake of others.
    Hopefully by October we will be able to hold some sort of yearly gathering.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.