Thread: Duty and Daring March 2015 Scenario (Vagabond)

Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Looking forward to the next installment John.
    I'm just trying to find time to get mine written up.
    Maybe tomorrow!
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Thanks Paul, that 98 Brandy sure goes down easily when you're spinning a yarn.

Rob I keep looking to see if you've completed the 3rd Moroccan game, the anticipation is growing.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Thanks Paul, that 98 Brandy sure goes down easily when you're spinning a yarn.

Rob I keep looking to see if you've completed the 3rd Moroccan game, the anticipation is growing.
    Cat trouble today. Salem got his tail half bitten of by some maurading beast one night, and we are visiting the vet with him. Half an hour wait in the Covid free Car park and half an hour in the surgery. Only two more days antibiotics to go now and then back to the Vet yet again on Thursday to see if the collar can come off him. Hopefully before the weekend I may get time.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Cat trouble today. Salem got his tail half bitten of by some maurading beast one night, and we are visiting the vet with him. Half an hour wait in the Covid free Car park and half an hour in the surgery. Only two more days antibiotics to go now and then back to the Vet yet again on Thursday to see if the collar can come off him. Hopefully before the weekend I may get time.

Rob.
    Wow that's bad news, especially for Salem, hope he/she recovers quickly.

Interesting name for a cat, anything to do with witchcraft?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Salem Saberhagen.

Salem Saberhagen is a fictional character from the American Archie Comics comic series Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Salem is an American Shorthair cat who lives with Sabrina Spellman, Hilda Spellman and Zelda Spellman in the fictional town of Greendale, located near Riverdale.

my number one son suggested the name when Salem walked into our lives one miserable cold wet February morning 15 years ago.
    It was parlly because of the abobe and partly because we did 17th cent re-enactment and Mrs B uses a Great wheel for spinning at events.
    There is another reason, but you would have to ask Codeyes about that if he ever takes to posting again.

Rob.

Our Salem.
    Attached Images Attached Images