Thread: AAR and User's Guide to SoG Tracker App (Windows)

Threaded View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Aaron

Default AAR and User's Guide to SoG Tracker App (Windows)

So I wanted to kill two birds with one stone... I've had a request for a users manual for the software in the title and I through the best way is to walk through an action. For this instance I used a scenario out of the vanilla game where two french AI ships are trying to cross the map and two British ships starting in the center must prevent this. This thread will take some time to build as it is 40ish screenshots long. I will dump the photos on here first 10 at a time and then I will fill in the text of the users guide. I did not play the scenario out to the finish as the thread would get too long. I stopped at the first french ship that strikes her colors.

Enjoy and I hope this helps others try out this software and garner interest in the physical copy of the game!

Cheers!

(the software itself can be found in the General Discussions forum - posted under my user name)

Note: The software does not require this mode the be used. You can use it strictly to track the rules while using the physical ships. This guide targets the virtual play where the ship positions are tracked on screen.
    Last edited by Aaron; 12-16-2017 at 12:04.