Stats Committee
    Captain
    Sweden

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Jonas

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    ...and second Chris (Raffer) decides to turn to chase a French Frigate rather than carrying out his orders to sail down the inside of the enemy line.
    The French really tried to make them do that historically. Funny that he fell for that...

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The First of the Tenth Anniversary Medals to ever be awarded is to Our First Sea Lord Keith the founder of the Anchorage.
    Congratulations My Lord.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The second medal is awarded to the Comptroller of the Navy Board DB.
    Congratulations Sir.

Bligh.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The next medal in order of seniority goes to the Admiral of the Fleet Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The medal is also awarded to The Surveyor to the Navy Board:- Captain D. Manley.
    Congratulations Captain.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The next award is made to The Clerk of the Acts Captain the Comte de Brueys.
    Congratulations my dear Comte.

Bligh.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The next award is made to The Captain of the Fleet, Captain Duff.

Congratulations Captain.

Bligh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    The next award is made to The Clerk of the Acts Captain the Comte de Brueys.
    Congratulations my dear Comte.

Bligh.
    Shiny new medal!

I'm honored!