Quote Originally Posted by Capn Duff View Post
Hi Jim, you not butting in at all, thanks for bringing back these threads, they will assist me in my project. i missed the second write up so good news for me, I hope if I have any questions you can answer.
Ie were any stat adjustments made to the ships and what were used for the ships not yet released ?
From my fleet lists you can see which ships I have not yet assigned a model so any suggestions here?
Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
Guess that knocks that one on the head then Jim. I knew I had seen a big game somewhere. Just forgot it was yours and Sails to boot.
How many participants did you have? and how long did it take?
It does look superb as I said at the time. I am looking forward to seeing ours in the flesh as it were.
Rob.
Just to clarify this project was 100% David's (Walram) and Fred's (fredmiracle). I was invited, but could not attend and really had nothing to do with it beyond egging David to do this after his version of the Nile. From the posts I think Diamondback might have been consulted at some point as well?

Chris I would check with David who I think still occasionally logs in here? Not sure about Fred's presence?

Looking forward to what you come up with for Doncaster next year.