Threaded View

Ordinary Seaman
    Netherlands

Log Entries
    Name
    Daan

Default Digital Game Aides Solitaire Play

Hi everybody,

Several months ago I have announced that I shall work on a web based solo play app for Sails of Glory. I am glad to announce it is finally complete! I understand that since then another app has popped up so you guys have the luxury of picking between the two!

The workings are quite simple, you describe the situation to the software and it then generates a 2 dimensional (internal) grid. It then proceeds to plot each manoeuvre it can do and is in fact smart enough to pick which is the best one. It might go for a less ideal solution to prevent it from being predictable. So this is not a digitalised version of existing solitair systems but it is an aim to create a virtual opponent with it's own reasoning capabilities! Make sure you read the instructions before using it.

Give it a try at www.digital-game-aides.com. It works best on mobile devices.

This will also be the official thread for discussions regarding this software. You can also contact me via the feedback form on the main page.

Cheers,

Daan

*28-07-2016 updated crew actions. Now you can tell the software to remember what happened in a previous turn and there won't be double repair actions.
    Last edited by DGH; 07-28-2016 at 02:58.